Friday, July 1

Photo Challenge Day 9

Day 09 - A picture of a person who inspires you

We sat in a discipleship group together for a year and barely knew each other beyond the surface. I can't remember the day that changed or what caused the change, but she is probably one of the very best friends I have ever had. She has a husband in the ministry, four children, and a heart for loving people. She is very much like me in many ways, yet opposite in other ways. We have spent countless hours baring our souls, pulling away layers of junk, and finding ourselves in the process. She makes me laugh, and she makes me think. She makes me realize that I am normal, and she reminds me that I am valuable. She has a way of listening and asking questions that really brings everything to the heart level. She inspires me to be a better friend, a better wife, and a better mom... to respond and not react...and to enjoy life.

No comments: