Friday, June 17

Photo Challenge Day 6

Day 06 - A picture of a person you consider a close friend
This is my friend Jennifer. We have only been close a few years, but at this point, she probably knows more about me than anyone...other than John. She makes me laugh until my sides hurt, and she makes me think until my brain hurts. She helped me regain my confidence when I lost it, and she constantly pushes me forward. Mostly she has held my hand and encouraged me--sometimes with a gentle reminder, sometimes with hard words, always with grace and steadfast love. Jennifer has reminded me why exactly I believe in investing in people...it is in the moments when we truly stand in the gap for each other that we experience heart change and life change. Her friendship has been a very healing balm for my weary soul.

No comments: