Tuesday, September 7

Red Room Night



I totally stole these pictures from Andrea (thanks!), but I want to remember this night from the summer. My group decided this summer that we would meet when we could each week and just hang out. We divided up the weeks and planned fun activities. Over the summer, we had game nights, painting at Sips-N-Strokes, dinners out, spa night, movie nights, Friends night and really, just a lot of laughs. A few weeks ago, Tracy planned a hubby-friendly Red Room night. We gathered in Tracy's basement, plugged in our ipods, and had a great, big sing along. It was absolutely my best memory of the summer. These ladies are some of my dearest friends, and it was neat to have all the husbands together as well (minus mine who was at cross country and parenting so I could participate). We can't wait to do it again!




No comments: