Sunday, December 13

A Few Quick Notes:

1. I ran (well, walked some, too) a 5K this weekend. It was 33 degrees outside. I froze, but I am glad I did it.


2. Every night, during Advent, Ellie gets overly excited and says, "The angels are coming!" I have no idea where she came up with this, but it is really, really funny.

3. There are only 12 days until Christmas. Unbelievable.

4. A dear friend of mine just finished a class she was taking (as well as being a mom to 2 girls and a full-time nurse). I am so excited for her to have a few weeks of calm and normal, and I look forward to seeing a bit more of her. She started her shopping today. She AMAZES me.

5. Maggie performed a gymnastics routine in the cold (40 degrees, overcast, no sun) on Saturday. When I look at the pictures, she has a huge grin across her face THE ENTIRE TIME. She also amazes me.

6. John has 5 busy days, and then he gets 2 weeks off. I can't wait to spend the holidays with him.

No comments: