Sunday, November 1

November Postings

So, I am going to attempt to post daily throughout the month of November, but no guarantees...I have been so busy with the kiddos and school that my poor little blog has been neglected as of late. Maybe this will help me get back in the swing of things.


Halloween went well, other than the occasional rain. Ellie did a great job, and we really weren't sure how she would do with the walking...she's a champ! The kiddos have combined their candy, and we picked out some for Daddy to take to work with him tomorrow. Hopefully, it will be out of site and out of mind in the next few days!

I am always amazed at how many neighbors we meet on this one night, and last night was no different. We even talked with some of the new neighbors on our street. Ellie is ALWAYS a good conversation piece!

No comments: