Monday, November 23

Crafting with the girlies.

I am grateful that Maggie has a handful of friends that have been her friends for a long, long time. Today, Maggie had two of these buddies over (their mommies and daddies are at work), and we made some scarves. We made the same scarves at Ladies Night Out last week with our church, and while I am certainly not much of a scarf wearer, I knew that Maggie and her buddies would LOVE them. I was right--they are so proud of them, and immediately they wanted to go outside wearing them. Ellie jumped right in on the action, so she now has one as well. It is so sweet to get to spend time with these girlies!

2 comments:

the aunt who always has gum said...

LOVE IT! :)

Kim said...

Good posts....both of them. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!