Monday, September 14

I'm Back.

I know all twelve of my readers missed me dearly. Ha!


I have a ton to blog about, so unless you're using a reader, remember to scroll down today and check back often. I am sure to have 2 or 3 posts today.

Most importantly though, I have started the process (well, actually, I started it several years ago) of building an Etsy shop. It is still relatively rough in nature, but I am hoping to have some time to get it looking fabulous before too long. I put some bloomers up for sale, and I have some baby gowns to add to the listings sometime in the next few days. It is a work in progress, but definitely a step in the right direction. I added a link in my sidebar, so you can follow it if you ever want to peruse it! Right now, it only has bloomers...so check back again after a few days...

No comments: