Friday, July 31

A simple thank you.

I watched when her children were babies. I watched as her children were young kiddos. I've watched in more recent years as they have started to go away to college (and yes, even graduate and move away). During all those years, hanging out with her children, chatting with her and her husband, watching them parent their kiddos, I was learning more and more about the woman, wife, and mother that I would become. Indirect, life-on-life, no-impact-without-contact discipleship. A simple principle with the ability to change life. Amazing. Thank you, Terri, for sharing (and continuing to share) your life with me. I hope you have a wonderful birthday today!!


(And my selfish birthday wish for you is that you will hear from Sarah at some point on your special day!)

No comments: