Monday, May 18

A Trip Home...

It has been almost ten years since I put down roots in the Atlanta area, and even though it is home--it just doesn't seem like home the way Augusta seems like home. It is fun to go back and visit and be ale to point out things to the kiddos that were significant in my life. I have decided that we really need more than a weekend to show the kiddos around. A week or two would be really nice, but I think at this point, I would settle for anything beyond two days.

We took the kiddos to meet Tucker, our newest nephew and cousin. We had so much fun we were almost able to forget about the humidity level...almost...









3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good Grief! Tucker looks JUST like Brian!

Kimmer said...

Aww he is so cute!!!!

lisa said...

looks like you had a great time!