Tuesday, July 29

Swat Dee Kha.

Yes, we have us some internet service! It is 6 in the morning here, and I am trying to hurry so others can email. We are having a lot of fun, but I do miss my kiddos tremendously. So far, we have:

  • eaten lots of yummy food
  • eaten some not so yummy food
  • held a kids program in the slum
  • leveled/graded some land in the slum for a concrete pad
  • weaved bamboo for re barb for said project
  • visited the night market
  • held CPR classes
  • had two open "coffee houses" for the Thai people
  • attended Thai worship
  • hung out with all the MTW staff and Thai staff
  • learned our way around our Ram 2 neighborhood
  • shopped at the 7-11
  • eaten in the market

The list could really go on and on. Pictures when I return, I promise! Today we are off to teach CPR and to hang out in the park and play some football (soccer). Having fun!

3 comments:

lisa said...

I am so jealous!! I hope you guys have a great time. I can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back.

Kimmer said...

Glad you all are safe...enjoy your trip!!

Melanie said...

woohoo! You're back already! I heard from all of you by facebook or blog already! Miss you lots. And Maggie looks so much like John, just like you said. We're all thinking and praying for you!